Ufone balance share, Ufone balance transfer code 2017, Ushare balance advance, Ufone balance share Karne Ka Tarika, Ufone balance share charges, Ufone balance share method in Urdu. U Share service is only for prepaid customers. The customers who have consumed more than Rs. 150 balance can share balance. You can transfer from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 and service charges are 3.99 + tax. You can share your balance four times daily.
Ufone Balance Share Method
Ufone balance share method is very simple. Just dial *828*ufone number*amount#. Now reply with 1 to transfer your amount.
- Dial *828*Recipient number*Amount#
- For example *828*03331234567*50#
- You can transfer Rs. 10 to Rs. 200
- Charges: Rs. 3.99 + tax
Terms and Conditions
- The Ushare service is only for Ufone prepaid customers.
- Only Ufone customers who have consumed the balance of more than 150 rupees from their prepaid numbers will be eligible to avail this service.
- Customers will only be able to make a maximum of 4 amount transactions in one day
- For transfer of from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 service charge will be Rs. 3.99 + tax
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit, Baltistan, and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- *828# dialing is priced at rupees 2.5 + tax, this charge is already included in the above-mentioned service charges.
- The maximum amount of balance that can be shared among Ufone subscribers is now limited to Rs 200 for a single transaction. If transfer amounts are greater than 200 rupees, another transaction needs to be initiated.
- Dial balance sharing code, Ufone number & amount carefully, wrong transactions will not be refunded.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on validity period of balance receiver.
- The amount shared will have to be used before the end of this validity period or it will expire.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit, and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use Biometric Verification SIM by PTA.