- Revised pay scale 2017-18
- Revised pay scale 2017 chart
- New Revised pay scale 2017 Pakistan
- Pay scale 2017 notification
- Pay increase in budget 2017-18 in Pakistan
- Finance division salary notification
- Pay scale revised 2017-18
Final pay scale chart is announced after merging 50% ad-hoc relief in the Federal budget 2017-18. An ad-hoc relief of 10 % of running basic pay also approved. So final pay scales chart is as under. The new pay scale is effective from July first, 2017.
Pay Scale Chart 2017-18 After Merging 50% Adhoc Relief
Updated on 3-7-2017 ( click on chart to zoom it)
Adhoc relief of 2010 will be merged into basic pay and new pay scale will be introduced for Federal Government employees from grade 1 to grade 22. An ad-hoc relief of 10% of the new basic will be given to all Federal government employees with effect from 1-7-2017. All pensioners of the Federal government are also entertained with 10% increase in their pension.
Basic Pay Scale Notification by Ministry of Finance 2017
It is final approved pay scale chart in Budget 2017 after budget discussions.