How To Enter Cccam Cline In Echolink El7000 HD Receiver. Echolink El7000 HD receiver Cccam option. Follow some easy steps to enter Cline in Echolink El7000 HD satellite receiver.
Echolink El7000 HD Receiver Cccam Option
Follow these steps to enter Cline in Echolink El7000 HD satellite receiver.
- Press Menu button on your remote control and go to Multimedia option.
- Now press 1506 digits from your remote to enable sharing option.
- Then go to Sharing option and press OK button on your remote.
- Now make Active option On, Set Protocol as Cccam, Enter your server IP, Port, username & password as shown in the picture below.
- Now press the blue button from your remote to connect to Cccam server. After few seconds, you will be connected to Cccam server.
- If it is not connecting, restart your receiver and it will connect after few seconds.